Thursday, September 24, 2009

So...

The reason why I have dissapeared lately and haven't been drawing or blogging is because at the last exhibit I did, all my works were lost/stolen. Because of this I have had no motivation to actually work on anything new, nor have I even wanted to look at anything Paper People related. Sorry to anyone who has been sending photos, I will be doing some more soon, but at the moment I just can't!

It actually really upsets me thinking about the fact that they are gone, and I know to you they are just a bunch of little drawings - but they are just under a years worth of work. I'll start posting when I start drawing my stuff again.

In the mean time, feel free to email me at paperpeopleproject@live.com.au - if you know anything about where my paper people are let me know, or just email me to say hi or send a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment